We respect all personal data (including individually recognisable corporate email addresses) and also understand that individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited liability companies may use our products and services. The provisions, measures and rights in this privacy notice are applied to all forms of data collected on our site and through our company.
- Who We Are
Netpex Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) is a U.K. company, Registration Number 3140728, with its registered office at 115 Craven Park Road, London N15 6BL
Information That We Collect
Netpex Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any other way than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: –
• Business or Home Address
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Mobile Number
We will collect information from you if you: –
• Contact us via post, email or telephone and provide any personal data
• Complete an online contact form
• Contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post
- How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Netpex Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your consent unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We do not ask you to sign up to any marketing or mailing lists and will only contact you after sending through a referral or making an enquiry as part of our contractual service. Processing for any purpose other than those specified in this policy are only done with your consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
• We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract and to provide you with our service.
• We use your personal information to answer your queries and provide industry-specific advice
• We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
• We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our services or our website and may need to use your information to send important notices, where there have been regulation/law revisions or changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access any personal information that Netpex Ltd hold or process about you and to request information about: –
• What personal data we hold
• The purposes of the processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
• How long we intend to store your personal data for
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
• If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible, unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection law, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request for any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
- Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice, where there is a legal requirement or to enforce our terms and conditions. Netpex Ltd does not transfer your data outside of the EEA and will always ask for consent if this becomes a requirement.
We utilise the processors/controllers listed below, who act on our behalf to provide the below business functions and services. They act in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this and their own privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
The third-party processors/controllers that we work with are: –
The Forrester Corporation Limited
PO Box 703, Huntingdon PE29 9LT
0203 397 9630
The Forrester Corporation Limited acts as a processor for us, and provides our hosting, website security, backups and SSL certificate to ensure that our site and your personal information is secure, protected and monitored. The information that you provide to us when subscribing or submitting your CV, which is accessible to The Forrester Corporation Limited, however, they do not process your information for any other purpose and will never share or disclose your data.
- Safeguarding Measures
Netpex Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including secure hosting of our website, virus and malware protection, using an SSL certificate and securing access to our site via a Website Application Firewall (WAF).
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Netpex, however, as it is required so that we can provide our service and meet our business obligations, we will be unable to provide you with our services without it.
- How Long We Keep Your Data
Netpex Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Our site relies on cookies for contact form use, and for security applications. These are all trusted cookies delivered directly from our website. We do not use any third-party cookies (i.e. Facebook likes, Google Analytics etc), as your privacy is important to us and this information is not considered as being essential to us.
- Lodging a Complaint
Netpex Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113