Work with us
We offer a supportive and flexible environment that values staff, promotes improvement and gives you a real chance to influence and achieve.
If you are passionate about changing the lives of vulnerable young people and interested to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
Are you the right fit?
– An experienced care professional
– Comfortable “lone working”, with a calm and resilient nature
– Passionate about supporting and empowering young people
– A team player with creative and innovative ideas
– Dedicated to safeguarding vulnerable people
– Experienced in working with challenging behaviours and/or complex needs
– Committed to professional development
– Solution focused
– Able to complete records and reports to a high standard
– Good written and spoken English
– Able to communicate professionally in multi-agency/inter-agency teams
If the answer is yes…
Have a look at our job roles and apply to join an organisation that puts the futures of young people first.
*All roles advertised are subject to an enhanced DBS, successful interview, two references and
What Benefits do we offer?
– Competitive salary
– Training and development opportunities
– 28 days annual leave – including bank holidays
– Promotion opportunities for highly skilled and motivated staff
– Flexible working hours
– Opportunities for performance-based Christmas bonus
– Regular supervisions and the opportunity to shadow roles you may be interested in within the organisation.
– Pension scheme